Thursday 4 September 2014

8 tips for a clearer complexion

8 tips for a clearer complexion

Since primary school my friends always complement my clear skin, well, its not that i never had breakout or pimples here and there somewhere at my forehead, cheek and chin. I DO!!!

So what did I do to prevent all the breakouts and manage to keep my clear complexion?
I learn from the best, my mom... She always cook the best meal, balance diet and some more tips i learn during growing ups...
8 tips for a clearer complexion

1. GET MORE SLEEP!
 Yes, more sleep it is. Even a friend of mine who is a beautician sleeps for 8 hours daily- She have a very clean and clear skin...
But does it count sleeping late and sleeping up to noon? NO!!!! You should sleep at the normal sleeping hours between 9pm to 5am, that what she did. Since I don't want to miss some TV program in the evening i give myself an allowance to start to sleep at 10pm to 6am. .. I found out that my sleeping pattern were the same then when in school until now. So I guess the sleeping pattern also make the different.

Every time I change my sleeping pattern due to some party late nights or activities - I'll get a zit or two somewhere on my face.

2. CHECK YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Have you recently started using a new foundation or brand of blush? What about your facial wash? Is it new? How about your hair? Are you spraying copious amounts of hair spray on it? All of these things can contribute to a sudden increase in blemishes, so be weary when you try new products, and only introduce one new item at a time so you can pinpoint if anything in particular is giving you problems.

3. MOISTURIZE YOUR FACE!

No matter how oily your skin is please moisturize.


2. CHANGE YOUR DIET
I hate to break it to you, but anything that tastes good (think: refined carbs, fried foods, and chocolate) can cause you to break out. Don’t believe me? Then read Can Food Cause Acne? by YouBeauty.com and you’ll see why you need to throw the Ho Hos away and start snacking on celery sticks. Pronto.

5. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!
I meant it. Never touch your face without a clean hand. Don't poke your pimples and zits and that small white or blackhead at your nose.  Well, its difficult sometimes when your nose itched you opt to scratch a little. Use tissue or clean cloth to do that.
.
6. DRINK MORE WATER
It’s no secret that water is the answer to all of our problems. It helps us lose weight. It boosts our energy. It makes us more regular. It flushes toxins out of our bodies. And it makes our skin look better.
It also makes us pee a lot, which isn’t ideal after natural childbirth, but that’s a post for another time…

7. STOP SUNBATHING
I used to think sunbathing was the solution to bad skin because the moment I spent any time in the sun, i seat and i get pinked and  my skin always cleared up.
It was magical.
But then a couple of days would go by, and the excess grease the sun exposure caused inevitably made my skin WORSE.
And yet I never learned… please always put on the sunblock or wear a hat instead!.. always wipe your sweat and dont let it spread the germs down to your face.

8.DON'T SKIP YOUR MOST BASIC DAILY FACIAL ROUTINE
Wash, Tone/Freshen and Moisturized....

No comments:

Post a Comment